Correct as at 01 December 2020
Collection of Personal Data
- While using the Service, the Company may collect and store information provided by you, including but not limited to your name, email and mobile number.
- The Company may collect information on your use of the Service, including but not limited to the resources that you use to assess the Service, internet protocol address, traffic data, location data and other statistical data.
Use of Personal Data
- The information provided by you is for the use of the Service.
- The Company will not disclose your information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The Company will use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal data from misuse and alteration. However, the transmission of your personal data over the internet is not completely secure and the Company does not guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal data to third parties for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the Service;
- To comply with any legal requirement;
- To analyse the usage of the Service; and/or
- To protect the Company’s intellectual properties.
Cookies are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies may be sent to your browser from the sites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the Service may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Links to Other Sites
Changes and Updates